Tuesday, April 15, 2014

New Update

We tested our solar cooker and well it stunk. It fell over and didn't colect heat. So the group and I are making a new cooker not a panel but a box cooker. Our goal is to get to 250ºF. Right now we have only an idea of what we're going to make. We have a tight dead line in two or three weeks we have a cook out where we cook for the middle school. To be honest Im really nervous about hitting the dead line because we have not been able to test. Jacob and I have been sick the past few weeks and the other guys are dumping all the work on us so its going a bit slow right now. I think we can have a cooker at the cook out but I dont tink we will be able to cook anything. We just are in a stump right now but this weekend jacob and I might be able to make and test the new cooker!

No comments:

Post a Comment